Saturday, November 8, 2008

The Fridge on the Fritz on Friday!

Sounds like Dr. Seus or something, huh! Well it's not, it's our life. Got home last night, noticed water on the floor under the fridge and began investigating. Found out, the freezer was not cold enough to keep the ice frozen. We gave it a few hours to see if the door had not latched properly, but no such luck. So late last night we loaded the essentials in laundry baskets and moved it to the old fridge in the shop. Guess I will give Bauman's a ring today. Worst part is, I can't feed the boys cereal without walking all the way out to the shop. Wish me luck, I really don't want to have to buy a new fridge, this one is only 4 years old!!!

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

Okay, how did you make out with the refrigerator? I can't believe a 4 year old quit working but I guess they try to make them with a shorter life, higher price so they can sell more.