Friday, October 24, 2008

Weekend Plans

Another week gone by, and I find myself with a dirty house again. How exactly does it get trashed so quickly?? This weekend, Andrea and I are taking the boys to a Haunted Hay Maze that is practically in our backyard. It is made of 125 round bales, and once you get through the maze, you follow a haunted trail through the backyard. They also show Halloween movies outside with a projector, serve hot dogs and marshmallows, and other refreshments, and all for donations. My only hope is that it is not too scary for the boys, I would hate to ruin them on Halloween at such a young age!! If anyone else is interested in joining us for the maze, let me know. We will probably leave around 7:15.

Have a great weekend, and I will post pictures of our haunted adventure later!

No comments: