Colby had preschool graduation last Tuesday, and the whole performance was sooo cute. They sang and danced to a couple songs, then got to walk across the stage and get their diploma. Play day for Andrew was originally scheduled for Wednesday, but because of the rain, got rescheduled for Friday morning. They split the classes into 2 groups and competed in group activities. Overall, play day went very well considering how many kids they had in the gym at once. Hopefully I will get a T-ball schedule soon, and will post it on here. Colby doesn't have much interest yet, but we have seen some big improvements in Andrew's abilities!
4 weeks after surgery I was finally able to get rid of the immobilizer and begin walking without any assistive devices. At 5 weeks I was finally able to start driving again an regain my independence. Thanks to everyone for helping keep me sane by letting me get out once in a while! I am still ahead of the surgeons goals so recovery is going very well. I am enjoying therapy at this point, but I know it is going to get tougher as we begin rebuilding the muscles. I am just glad to be feeling somewhat back to normal!
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment