Wednesday, December 17, 2008

Busy in the kitchen!

The last few days we have made lots of different kinds of candy and baked goodies. Sunday I baked cookies for work and froze some to have for Santa, made a snack mix, and a huge batch of German Chocolate fudge. Last night, we made bagel dogs for supper, then I made some peanut brittle, Oreo balls, Puppy Chow, chocolate covered pretzels, and peanut clusters. We made a sampler of each goody and placed in a tin as Christmas gifts for the teachers and babysitters. Tonight, we are making Snowman popcorn balls and punch for Andrew's Christmas party on Thursday.

Today, I am home with Colby. He woke up running a fever in the middle of the night, but just seems to be stuffy now. His Christmas party at school is today, so I am glad he has not run a fever since. Every 5 minutes, he is asking me to look at the clock to see if it is time for school yet!

No comments: